6.17.2013

VBS Night 5

Well, we made it through a week of Bible School! Thankfully, nothing major happened and we have a nice, peaceful end to the week. C had quite a fan club show up: DH, my parents, DH's parents, and one of his sisters. Which of course made C really ham it up during the program. ( :
After the program, we went over to the fellowship hall for hot dogs. I love spending time with my parents and DH's at the same time. I don't know why, it just feels complete to have everyone there, I guess. We had a good time, anyway.

When we got back home from Bible School, we went home and had a relaxing evening, just the 3 of us. Actually, me and C played my new Wii game, Just Dance 4. I've been wanting that game for years, and I finally decided to treat myself. I'm so glad I did! We danced to 4 or 5 songs and let me tell you, that is a work out!! I was sweaty and out of breath by the time we were done. It was so much fun though. I am a terrible dancer, but I love to let loose when its just us at home, so this was perfect for me. We played it again yesterday afternoon. I don't know if this'll help me get in shape, but it can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! And thanks for commenting. I read every one and comments mean so much to me! ( :