1.18.2013

New Look

I have a LOT to learn about blog design. I don't know if I'll ever pick up any real skills, but I do have fun playing with the templates on blogger. Hence, the new look here. ( : 

I hope this makes the blog look a little more interesting. I know that the background image doesn't necessarily say "crunchy" or "country," but its a picture that I took at the beach earlier this month, and I absolutely love it. I like to look at it a lot, so until I get tired of it, it'll be here.

It may be the case that a simpler look is better, but we'll see. Its not like I have a ton of readers, anyway! Enjoy the new look while I work on some real posts! ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! And thanks for commenting. I read every one and comments mean so much to me! ( :